Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Joey's School Music Concert

Last night we enjoyed Joey's school concert. I am not sure why I didn't think to arrive early so we could get really good seats...I'll have to remember for the future ones. The kindergarten class didn't end up performing until the end...half way through I said to Mike, "I should of had Joey go to the bathroom before I sat him with his class". When it was time for the his class to perform, I casually walked my way to the front and knelt down to get a good location to video. It wasn't more than 2 minutes into lining up on stage (in the very front) I said "Oh, $@#! Joey needs to go to the bathroom." I thought maybe he could make it through the songs, but finally I notice my little boy doing the crazy potty dance and his little face was so red from holding it in. I got his attention and called him down...we ran to the bathroom and made it back in time for Joey to sneak back up to his spot. Now, I did think for a moment, if I leave him up there and get a good video shot I could have sent it into America's Funniest Home Videos, but the love for my son overcame my love for money :)

As you can see from the video, Ella really got into the music as well.


No comments: