Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day
Work has been crazy...Joey has been sick...and life took over so thus my blogging has been neglected. I wanted to be sure to share this one since we spent so much time and had so much fun preparing for the arrival of the Leprechaun. Thanks to the magazine Family Fun, it helped spark some ideas. While I was making dinner I brought out the outdoor paint from Aunt Dana and took advantage of the nice weather and had the kids paint the patio to welcome the Leprechaun. We had dinner on the patio and talked about our days. Next came the cookies...since our cookies for Santa didn't turn out I was determined that our cookies for the Leprechaun were going to turn out and they did :) Then we took a box and decorated it as a trap. Although we didn't catch the Leprechaun he did manage to leave the kids some awesome St. Patrick Days gifts!
Maybe we will catch the Leprechaun next year!
love: dawn, mike, joey and ella







No comments: