Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


Hope your time with family & friends was as great as ours was. Happy Thanksgiving from the Schavey family! This week we have seen Bolt and Madagascar 2! Mike and Dawn were out by 4am for our Holiday shopping on Friday morning and all done with our shopping and back by 7am. Having Mike come with me this year cut my time in half while saving a spot in lines and kept me on budget (the real reason he came with me):0

We look forward to this weekend when we get our tree and decorate the house. Tis the season! Happy Holidays.

PS) Trista I may need some cookie making & decorating tips from you!




Cookies by Schavey


Warning to anyone who ate a blue cookie!

Warning to anyone who ate a blue cookie!

Fun in the snow

No comments: