Saturday, September 11, 2010

1st day of Kindergarten

Ella's Message to Dad


The decision was simple to make when Jenison unveiled the launching of it's first year of a Spanish Immersion program....sign her up! I am so excited for the wonderful opportunity provided to Ella and so many others....learning a second language at such a young age! We were lucky to be placed at Rosewood Elementary which has been a wonderful placement...we are so excited to be a part of this school. As a working mom I don't get much opportunity to pick the kids up from school but I try to make that a priority on day one...listen to the cutest video of Ella leaving her daddy a message about her first day of Kindergarten- Spanish Immersion!

Turn your volume up for this one!






Favorite Quote

"I talk Spanish now...I know all the words"

No comments: