Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ella's Art

Ella's Art
The other morning I walked in Ella's room to find that the night before she was inspired to create art on her wall. My creative genius used her chapstick as adhesive to put flower petals on her wall...and if that weren't beautiful enough she used permanent marker to color around it. Gotta give her props for being creative. She told me she "just wanted to decorate her room". My first reaction was going to be upset but I thought about The Last Lecture and told her she was my creative artist, but next time just ask mommy when you want to decorate your room :)

1 comment:

fourhegs said...

Don't know if that is better or worse than finding your children have colored their legs with marker hours before the Christmas Eve children's service! - Jen